What if I’m not feeling well?
Students are able to utilize on-campus Health Services for treatment of a variety of medical concerns. Students should contact Health Services directly to inquire about services and to schedule an appointment.
What if I need to isolate due to COVID-19 or another illness?
Students are able to isolate in their room/apartment or may choose to go to a location off-campus, such as their home. If you are isolating in your on-campus room or apartment, please follow these expectations:
- Wear a mask at all times when outside of your room.
- Only leave your room to use the bathroom, get food, or to attend medical appointments.
If on a meal plan, students should use the reusable container program to take their meals back to their room.
Can I access my meal plan when I’m not feeling well?
What should I do if I’m having a physical health emergency?
If you are having a physical health emergency, you should dial 911 to request assistance from Emergency Medical Services. Health Services also has additional information about emergency care and other after-hours care options on their website.
What should I do if I’m having a mental health emergency?
Students experiencing a mental health emergency have a variety of options for assistance:
- Dial 911 for immediate assistance
- U of M Crisis and Text Line - Call: 612-301-4673 or Text: UMN to 61222
- Arrowhead Regional Crisis Line - Call: 844-772-4724 or 988